Art, architecture, sculpture and garden design in one unique day out
An expert-led day tour of Harlow exploring Sir Frederick and Lady Gibberd’s life and art including:
- the Gibberd Gallery and his important 20th Century watercolour collection, including Piper, Bawden and Nash
- Harlow’s hidden sculpture gems, including Moore and Rodin
- their former home, and
- the fascinating, Grade II listed Gibberd Garden.
Gibberd Gallery, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, CM23 1WG
Registered Charity no: 212559
The Gibberd Garden, Marsh Lane, Harlow, CM20 0NA
Registered Charity no: 1053608
Thursdays from 10am to 4pm on:
- 13 April 2017
- 11 May 2017
- 8 June 2017
- 6 July 2017
- 17 August 2017
- 14 September 2017
Other dates can be arranged for groups of 10 or more.
Tours start at the Gibberd Gallery.
Free parking at the Gibberd Garden with coach pick up to go to the gallery. Also coach pick-up at Harlow Town mainline station.
- Via the Gibberd Garden: 01279 442112 and leave a message, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the Friends of Harlow Sculpture and Gibberd Gallery: email: email@example.com
Cost: Tickets £28 including transport and lunch.
Location: park at the Gibberd Garden with coach pick up to go to the gallery. The Gibberd Garden, Marsh Lane, Harlow, CM20 0NA