Harlow Council’s annual free admission bonfire and fireworks night takes place at the Showground in Harlow Town Park on Sunday 5 November 2017. With support from Great Parndon Community Association.
This year the event will have a Harlow is 70 theme.
- Town Park map (pdf)
Bonfire, fireworks and entertainment
- Bonfire and fireworks display times to be confirmed
Fifth Avenue and roads serving Fifth Avenue are usually closed between 5.15pm and 8.30pm, details to be confirmed.
- Limited parking available for Blue Badge holders only at Council Showground Town Park (off Fifth Avenue), parking before 6:15pm. Those parked in this car park will not be able to leave until Fifth Avenue has been reopened at 8.30pm. See road closure notice above.
- Council pay and display car parks located around the Town Park
- Pay and display car park at Harlow Town Train Station.
Safety and guidance
Harlow Council is asking residents help to make it a successful and safe night by following these simple rules:
- Please do not bring fireworks to the event.
- Please be careful with sparklers
- Wrap up warmly and wear appropriate clothing and appropriate footwear. Please be aware that the Showground may be muddy.
- Bring a torch.
- Please leave all pets at home.
- Ensure that children are accompanied at all times by an adult, If children become lost or separated please report to the Control Tent situated at the top of the Showground.
- For your own safety please remain behind the safety barriers at all times.
- The toilets next to Pets' Corner will be open - to be confirmed
- A British Red Cross First Aid tent will situated at the top of the Showground - to be confirmed.
Cost: Free to attend
Location: Showground in Harlow Town Park.