Harlow Council manage a stock of approximately 8,000 garages and 2,000 hardstandings available for Harlow residents to rent.
- How can I pay my garage or hardstanding rent?
- How do I apply for a Council garage or hardstanding?
- How do I report a repair needed to my garage?
- How do I give back my garage?
- Who can I contact if I can't pay a Council bill or want more advice?
- What to do if the person liable to pay garage or hardstanding rent has died?
- How do I comment or complain about the service I have received from Harlow Council?
- How does Harlow Council use my information?
- How can I get involved and input my ideas into housing, garages and hardstanding groups?