- 5 Players Per Team (5 aside)
- Girls and boys aged between 6 to 9 years
- Round Robin (Top 2 teams play in final)
- 12 Minutes each way
- Team colours will be provided on the day
- 7 Best Players offered trial for Colchester Development Academy
- Chelsea & West Ham scouts in attendance
- Individual players that register will be placed in a team and coached by an SK Academy Coach.
- All Fee's will go to St Clare's Hospice
To enter a team, please visit the SKSportsAcademy.com website.
Leading on from the Harlow 70th Super Cup there is a new Harlow youth League starting on Tuesday the 18 of April 2017 and will run every Tuesday during school term time for U6, U7, U8 and U9. Details of the league and how to register can be found at SKSportsAcademy.com or by email at SKAcademy@mail.com.
St Clare Hospice is a local charity and each year care for hundreds of people across West Essex and the East Hertfordshire border, providing free, compassionate care and support to adults with life-limiting illnesses, their families and carers.
St Clare's Hospice Registered Charity No. 1063631
Time: 10:00 - 13:00pm (Arrival 09:30)
Cost: Per T£ 7 per player OR £35 per team (5 a side)
All funds raised at Harlow’s 70th youth football Cup will go to St Clare’s Hospice.
Location: Cambridge Rd, Sawbridgeworth CM21 9BY (please note change of venue)