- All players will be weighed on the day and grouped into pools of 4 or 5.
- All junior players will receive an award.
- All junior competitors must be aged between 8-11 years old inclusive and have an up to date BJA licence
- Under 8 players in the sho event must be registered with the BJA and be 5-7 years old
- All players must wear a white suit
- The super sixes are aimed at senior players who have recently completed a beginner’s course. Not players who have been training for years and just not bothered to grade
- Please note that none of the events will be cancelled due to low entries but adults may have to fight (with player permission) different weight group players
- All players must have attended a grading within 6 months of this event.
- Player who have medalled at anything other than a red belt rumble or club level event should not attend this event please.
- Technical restrictions will apply in all junior groups.
- Light refreshments will be available all day.
Entry fee: £10 per junior competitors, £7 for under 8 players, £12 per senior players
Closing date for judo entries: 15 July 2017
For more information and to register visit: www.harlowjudoclub.com
Cost: Free entry for spectators
Location: Harlow Judo Club, Foldcroft, Harlow CM20 1SE