2017 marks the 70th Anniversary of Harlow New Town and the town centre has played a significant role in shaping and supporting Harlow, its residents, businesses and visitors. The awards have been designed to celebrate and honour both businesses and individuals who, over the past year have made their mark, gone the extra mile or made a significant contribution.
For the full winners list visit: www.harlowtowncentreawards.co.uk
There are 15 awards covering a range of services and activities that take place in the town centre.
The awards are split into two judging categories - public voted and panel awarded.
Categories voted by the public:
- Retailer of the Year
- Food & Drink Retailer of the Year
- Leisure Retailer of the Year
- Small & Independent Business of the Year
- Professional Service of the Year
- Personal Service of the Year
- Customer Service of the Year
- Community & Voluntary Based Project of the Year
Categories judged by panel:
- Employee of the Year
- Manager of the Year
- Award for Community Engagement
- Phoenix Resource Centre Award for Environmental Sustainability
- Harlow Council Award for Staff Development and Training
- Harlow College Award for Apprenticeships
- Award for Outstanding Achievement
Winners will receive a Town Centre Award and an additional award commemorating the 70th Anniversary. The awards will be announced and presented at the award ceremony on Thursday 6 July 2017.
Cost: Fee to attend awards
Location: Council Chamber, Harlow Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, CM20 1WG