As a leaseholder, you can let out your flat, as long as you let us know about it.
You also need to:
- keep us up to date with any changes
- make sure your tenant keep to the conditions of your lease
- make sure service charges, major works costs and ground rent is still paid
To let out your flat, you need to:
- complete a sublet registration form (pdf)
- pay the £87.05 fee
As a landlord, you will need to
- arrange a gas safety check and provide your sub-tenants with a copy of the CP12 certificate
- arrange an electrical inspection before your tenants move in
- provide an Energy Performance Certificate
In order to keep you up to date with information relating to your Leasehold property, please ensure that we have an up to date contact details for you.
We will only contact you about your leasehold, and will not share your details with anyone else.
If your contact details change, you need to complete a change of leaseholder correspondence address form (pdf)