Harlow Council has published the Pre-Submission Publication - Local Development Plan which provides a strategy for delivering growth for Harlow up to 2033. The Plan also sets out a spatial vision for the future development of Harlow, including how many new homes are needed and where development will take place. This version of the Plan is the final one before it is submitted for examination. This stage is known as the Regulation 19 Publication.
- Harlow Local Development Plan Pre-Submission Publication May 2018 (pdf)
- Policies Map (pdf)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Report (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Non-Technical Summary (pdf)
- Statement of Representations Procedure (pdf)
- Statement of Availability (pdf)
- Data Consent Form (pdf)
The documents are also available to view, during normal opening hours, at the Harlow Civic Centre, Latton Bush Centre and Harlow Libraries.
How do I comment?
All comments must be submitted by 4pm on 6 July 2018. Any comments recieved after this date will not be considered. Commens can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Using the online consultation portal - external website (recommended option)
- Complete the representation form (pdf) and post it to: Forward Planning, Place Services, Harlow Council, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1WG or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of the representation form can be found above, and hard copies are available in the Civic Centre reception; or
- Send an email or letter to the Council with the data consent form.
Please note that it is not possible for representations to be considered anonymously. You must include your name and address on any comment in order for it to be accepted.
For more information on how Harlow Council collect, use and protect personal information generally, please visit www.harlow.gov.uk/privacy-notice