Harlow Council provides a wide range of open datasets that are available for re-use and provides standard formats where possible. A dataset is a collection of factual information.
You may use and re-use information featured on this page (not including logos) under terms of the Open Government Licence. You do not have to apply or ask for permission, but you do have to agree to the terms of the licence for public sector information. To access a copy of the Open Government Licence which provides details of its scope, provisions and exemptions, please visit Open Government Licence.
When you use information featured on this page, please ensure appropriate attribution is made to Harlow Council.
Contracts and tenders
- Contracts awarded contract database for East of England
- Current, future, past tenders and contract award notices Procurement Portal
Data about Business Rates
Data about premises licences
Expenditure exceeding £500
Including grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations.
Harlow Council's constitution
Land asset information
Account information: revenue and spaces
Staff and structure
Senior employee salaries, organisational chart and pay multiple
- Management Structure 2017 (pdf)
- Management Structure 2016 (pdf)
- Management structure financial 2016-17 (pdf)
- Management structure financial 2015-16 (pdf)
- Staff salary scales, pay multiple and pay policy statements
- Job descriptions of management structure 2016-17 (pdf)
- Job descriptions of management structure 2015-16 (pdf)
Social Housing Value
- Social Housing Value 2014-15 (pdf)
- Social Housing Value 2014-15 (csv)
- Social Housing Value 2014-15 (xlsx)