- Report a missed bin online
- Recycling and waste container request online - for wheelie, food caddy, recycling box or communal bins
- Report a damaged street bin
- Report an overflowing street bin
Comments, compliments and complaints
- Comment on a Council service online
- Complain about a Council service using the complaints procedure
- Complain about a Councillor's conduct
- Feedback about this website online
- Make an insurance claim against Harlow Council due to a personal injury or damage to your property or for incident(s) involving a Council insured vehicle
Dogs and cats
Report dog fouling online. Dog fouling is where a person in charge of a dog allows it to foul and fails to clean it up.
Report fly posting online if you see the displaying of advertisement posters on public or private property without permission.
Fly-tipping or dumped rubbish
Report fly-tipping or dumped rubbish online if you see fly-tipping or dumped rubbish in Harlow
Report graffiti online if you see the defacing of a building or other structure with words, pictures or symbols.
Report an incident of Hate Crime using this private and confidential form. However, the information will be shared with relevant agencies to ensure that victims receive the most appropriate support.
Report an alleged breach of planning control online
The Council has a small enforcement team set up to investigate alleged breaches of planning controls, negotiate resolutions and where necessary carry out enforcement action..Any enforcement action must be proportionate to the breach and justifiable should any appeal against the action be taken. More information on planning enforcement
- Council Tenants - report a Council housing repair and more information on Council Tenant responsibilities
- Leaseholders - report a repair about a Council block
Most street lighting in Harlow is owned and maintained by Essex County Council, the identifying number on the column will usually be made up of black numbers and/or letters on a white background.
Squatters in Council buildings
Report any concerns if you think a Harlow Council property may be occupied by squatters to Contact Harlow. Your report will be treated in confidence and can be made anonymously.
Whether you see a supermarket trolley, roll cage or a basket, in a ditch or by the side of the road, you can use the Trolleywise app take a photo and report it. Trolleywise is the nationwide trolley retrieval service. Download the app from the Trolleywise website