The Council is investigating the feasibility of redeveloping a garage site on The Readings in order to build new affordable properties on the site.
The site is the current garage site with the garages numbered 19 to 52 on it.
The initial feasibility study suggests that it is possible to build three properties on the site. This would be two x 2 bedroom bungalows located behind 49 to 52 The Readings, and a new 2 bedroom house attached to 53 The Readings.
The proposed scheme will enable Harlow Council to regenerate the current garage area and build new much needed affordable homes for local residents. All proposals are subject to planning consent being obtained.
Below are documents and drawings that show the location and summarises the proposed scheme:
- The Readings Scheme Summary - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Letter to residents of The readings - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Existing Location Plan - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Existing Elevations - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Proposed Roof Plan - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Proposed Floor Plan - Nov 2017 (pdf)
- Proposed Elevations - Nov 2017 (pdf)
Large copies of the drawings will be on display in the reception of the Latton Bush Centre between Friday 8 December and Monday 11 December 2017.
We are keen to hear to your views on the proposed scheme. Please email Alison Fox - Regeneration Projects Manager or phone her on 01279 446407 with your feedback on the proposed scheme by Friday 15 December 2017.