Building Control - Application Forms and Fees

All forms listed below can be printed off and returned to: Planning and Building Control Services, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1WG

Applications and forms

Building Regulations Scheme of charges (pdf)

Schedule of fees from 1 April 2018

Payments for Building Control applications

You can pay building control fees by credit or debit card, cheque or in cash.

Pay by cheque

You can make cheques payable to Harlow Council and post with you application form to:

Building Control
Civic Centre
The Water Gardens
CM20 1WG

Important! Please do not send cash through the post!

Pay via telephone

You can call Contact Harlow to pay by Debit or Credit Card. Once payment has been accepted, please email quoting the payment reference number.

Pay at Contact Harlow

You can make your payment in person at the Civic Centre at the Cashiers desk in Contact Harlow by Debit or Credit Card or in cash. Please request two receipts and attach one copy to the Building Control application form. Hand the application form to reception and ask one of the reception staff to call Building Control to confirm that an application has been delivered by hand.

Related pages