We are supporting the Breastfeeding Welcome scheme, run by Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service, which highlights venues where women can comfortably breastfeed.
You can view a list of the businesses who have signed up to be a breastfeeding friendly location on the Essex Child and Family Wellbeing website
The benefits of joining the Breastfeeding Welcome scheme include:
- a Breastfeeding Welcome logo to display on your premises
- promotion on the Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service website
- attracting new mums who could help boost your business
Venues who sign up to the scheme will:
- understand the importance of breastfeeding to mothers and babies
- be committed to welcoming mother and babies who breastfeed
To be able to join the scheme, your business needs to have a food hygiene rating of 3 or above
It is free to join the scheme.
You can join the scheme online by registering on the Essex Child and Family Wellbeing website.
You can also contact our Environmental Health team to apply.