Commercial vehicle parking permits

If you want to park your commercial vehicle in a residential parking area, you will need a permit. 

There are two types of permits available:

  • daily permit
  • annual permit

Daily permits are for anyone living in a residential parking permit area, or any person needing to visit a property within a residential parking permit area for business purposes. 

To apply for a daily permit, you need to:

  • go to Reception at Contact Harlow
  • have the home address of the resident
  • have a form of business identification
  • pay the £10 fee per permit

Annual permits are for residents who have commercial vehicles. 

To apply for an annual permit, you need to:

  • contact the Cark Park Supervisor on 01279 446896 (or email: for information on how to apply 
  • pay the £250.00 fee per permit