If you want to park your commercial vehicle in a residential parking area, you will need a permit.
There are two types of permits available:
- daily permit
- annual permit
Daily permits are for anyone living in a residential parking permit area, or any person needing to visit a property within a residential parking permit area for business purposes.
To apply for a daily permit, you need to:
- go to Reception at Contact Harlow
- have the home address of the resident
- have a form of business identification
- pay the £10 fee per permit
Annual permits are for residents who have commercial vehicles.
To apply for an annual permit, you need to:
- contact the Cark Park Supervisor on 01279 446896 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to apply
- pay the £250.00 fee per permit