Community safety is important issue for Harlow Council.
- What is antisocial behaviour and how do I report it?
- What is environmental crime and how do I report it?
- What action can be taken against antisocial behaviour or environmental crime?
- What is a Designated Public Place Order?
- What do the Community Safety Rangers and Officers protect?
- What is Hate crime and how do I report it?
- What is domestic abuse and where can I get help?
- How can I protect myself against bogus callers?
- How can I check if the Taxi I am using is licensed by Harlow Council?
- How can I keep safe on Halloween and fireworks night?
Safer Harlow Partnership
The Safer Harlow Partnership is a partnership of organisations and groups working together to reduce crime, disorder and the misuse of drugs in Harlow. Led by Harlow Council the partnership is the Community Safety Partnership (CSP) for Harlow. More information on the Safer Harlow Partnership
Harlow Council takes its safeguarding responsibilities very seriously and whilst Harlow Council does not have a statutory responsibility for child protection (this lies with Essex County Council) it is obliged to perform certain functions that will help safeguard and promote the welfare of children in the area. More information on safeguarding