You can use a leisure card to get a discount at Harlow Leisurezone
To qualify for a leisure card you need to live in Harlow and:
- receive housing benefit or Council Tax support
- receive Universal Credit
- be registered disabled or have additional needs
- be a full-time student
You will need to provide evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria. Examples of the type of evidence we accept are:
- housing benefit or Council Tax support statement
- Universal Credit statement
- current Disability Living Allowance award letter, letter from a doctor, Blue Badge or Personal Independence Payments (PIP) statement
- current letter of acceptance on to a full-time higher education course from a college or university
You can get an application form from the Civic Centre.
To complete the form, you will also need:
- evidence to show you are a Harlow resident - dated recently
- passport sized photograph (size 2.5cm x 3cm)
- evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria
Once you have your card, you'll need to show it when you visit Leisurezone to claim your discount.
You'll need to renew your leisure card each year. Check your card's expiry date to see when you need to renew.