- Community support
- Food collection, delivery and growing
- Food business advice
- Self employed
- Council Tax Support
- Housing and rent
- Health and wellbeing
- Bin collections
If you are finding it difficult to arrange a delivery time with traditional supermarkets, there are also local food suppliers who are also offering collection or delivery services.
- BidFood (home delivery and click and collect) - food wholesaler offering a wide range of food
- Brakes (call and collect) - food wholesaler offering a wide range of food, call 0344 412 9985
- Dorringtons Ltd (click and collect) - offers bread, pastries and cakes, call 01279 722375 or email@example.com
- Farm 2 Table (home delivery and click and collect) - offers farm boxes including meat, veg and eggs, call 01279 219189
- Gardners Fresh Produce (click and collect) - offers fruit, veg, milk, eggs, bread and meat, call 01279 902073
- Herts Meals (meal delivery) - offers meals prepared daily, call 01279 417087
- Ongar Dairy (delivery) - offers essentials pack including fruit, veg, milk, eggs, bread and butter, call 01992 878 514
- Oakhouse Foods (meal delivery) - nationwide supplier offering frozen meals, call 0333 251 4775
- Muscle Food (delivery) - nationwide supplier offering veg, meat, eggs and healthy snacks
- Wiltshire Farm Foods (meal delivery) - nationwide supplier offering frozen meals, call 0800 077 3100
Some larger supermarkets (such as Morrison's) are now offering to deliver food boxes, with a fixed selection of essential groceries that may be easier and quicker to access than a standard grocery delivery.
Some restaurants are also still offering to deliver food so please check online for local services.
If you run a business offering local food collection or delivery and want to be added to this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harlow Grows is a ‘grow your own’ project that is being delivered by the council in partnership with Rainbow Services, Herts and Essex Community Farm and Changing Lives in Harlow.
Growing your own produce can be fun, help you stay healthy, reduce stress by connecting with nature and give you a sense of achievement.
You can also join in with Facebook Live videos by Herts and Essex Community Farm and connect with the farm community for helpful tips and advice via the farm’s social media channels. You can get more information on Herts and Essex Community Farm's Facebook page
You can request a Harlow Grows pack, which will contain a selection of vegetables to grow, free of charge.
You can request an outdoor pack, to be grown in your garden or indoor pack if you don't have an outdoor space.
Unfortunately, our limited number of packs have now all gone. We will update this page with more information on future schemes.