Council Tax change of address

You will need to let the council know about your change of address for Council Tax purposes.

If you are moving to Harlow please complete the Council Tax Registration Form


If you are moving away from Harlow please complete the End Your Council Tax Liability Form

You can also:

If you are moving to, within or out of Harlow there maybe other things to notify the Council about. Please see the moving to, within and out of Harlow page for a checklist.