Both Harlow Council and Essex County Council directly cover Harlow local authority services.
There are also representatives for the Harlow district in the European Parliament (MEPs).
Harlow Council has a Labour administration and 33 elected Councillors, three for each of the eleven wards.
The political makeup of the Council is: 20 Labour, 13 Conservative.
Your Councillors can take up issues on your behalf and are here to represent your community.
Have your say
- Become a local Councillor
- Ask a question at a Council meeting
- Create or sign a petition
- Make a complaint about a Councillor
- Watch a webcast of a meeting
- Your Councillors
- Find your Harlow Councillor by postcode
- Your County Councillors
- Your MEPs
- Your MP
- Youth Council
- Councillor declarations, allowances and appointments
Agendas, minutes, decisions and descriptions of committees' responsibilities and membership:
- Audit and Standards Committee
- Cabinet Overview Working Group
- Call in Sub-Committee
- Development Management Committee
- Harlow Local Highways Panel
- Licensing Committee
- Licensing Sub-committee
- Scrutiny Committee
- Shareholder Sub-committee of HTS (Property and Environment) Limited