Caring for someone with dementia?
FREE Family Carer Seminars that look at:
- Understanding dementia—common symptoms
- Continuing to see the person—not the condition
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Connecting with your loved one using practical tips
- The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Networking with local support organisations and other family carers
- Answering your individual questions
Friendly, safe and supportive environment.
For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01245 237548
Location: The Princess Alexandra Hospital, Gibberd Lounge, Hamstel Road, Harlow, CM20 1QX