If you hold a shared equity lease from the council and want to purchase the remaining equity share of the property, you need to contact us.
You need to make a request in writing, with the subject 'remaining equity share purchase', to our Property and Facilities Management Team. You can do this by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to Property and Facilities Management, Harlow Council, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1WG
- application fee £180 (£150 + VAT) to cover the administration costs of Property and Facilities Management
- our legal fees, approximately £400, to cover the costs of preparing the legal documents.
- valuation fee, approximately £155
- your own solicitors fees
These fees should be used as a guide only. The fees are reviewed regularly and may change depending on the nature of the transaction