We investigate reports of fly posting when advertising posters or estate agent boards are put on public or private property without the owner’s permission.
To report fly posting, you will need:
- the location of the posting
- how long the posters have been there
- a description of the poster
- a photo of the poster (if you have one)
- your name, address and contact number
Once we receive your fly posting report, HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd will:
- remove the fly posting from council land within 14 working hours (obscene and racist fly posting will be removed quicker)
- remove obscene and racist fly posting from private land
If someone continues to fly post, we will give them a fixed penalty notice.