We investigate reports of graffiti on public land and private land, where the owner has asked us to.
To report graffiti, you will need:
- the location of the graffiti
- a description of the graffiti
- a photo of the graffiti (if you have one)
- your name, address and contact number
Once we receive your graffiti report, HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd will:
- remove the graffiti from council property within 14 working hours (obscene and racist graffiti will be removed more quickly)
- remove graffiti from private property at a cost to the person in control of the property (obscene and racist will be removed free of charge)
If someone continues to leave graffiti, we can give them a fixed penalty notice.