This is the new company set up by Harlow Council to provide a range of environmental and property maintenance services. Services previously delivered by Kier Harlow Ltd are from 1 February 2017 provided by HTS (Property & Environment) Limited. The move will help towards saving money while also giving the Council flexibility to meet its future financial challenges.
The company is headed up by Managing Director, John Phillips, and Non-Executive Chair of the Company Board, Michael Harrowven. Three Councillors – Bob Davis, Simon Carter and Chris Vince - have also been appointed to serve on the Board of the company.
Information about the company will continue to feature in Harlow Times and on this website.
HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd will provide:
- Council housing repairs and maintenance including garage repairs.
- Council building repairs and maintenance.
- Street cleaning, dumped rubbish collection and graffiti removal.
- Grass cutting and landscape maintenance.
- Cleaning and caretaking of communal areas.
- Pest control.
- Stray dog collection.
- Drainage, gully and highways repairs on Harlow Council land.
The Shareholder Sub-committee will receive reports on the creation of HTS (Property and Environment) Limited and HTS Group Limited and approve key decisions and hold boards to account.
For further information about HTS (Property & Environment) Limited, please contact:
HTS (Property & Environment) Limited
Mead Park Industrial Estate
HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of HTS Group Ltd