Attending our new Landlords Forum is a great way to get up to date with important legislative changes in the housing field, where you can:
- meet other landlords in the area
- talk with our officers about any issues you may have
There will be speakers on the following topics:
- tenants fees and tax changes legislative update
- building regulation process and what landlords need to know
- Universal Credit – what landlords need to know
- HHSRS Category 24 – fire standards for single family dwellings and HMOs
The first session will be 10am to 12.30pm and then the same content will be repeated in the afternoon session from 2pm to 4.30pm.
There will be lunch provided, and networking opportunities for landlords from 12.30pm to 2pm.
Cost: Free - although if you book a place and do not attend without letting us know there will be a £10 charge.
Location: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Harlow CM20 1WG