The Latton Hall is a multipurpose conference hall suitable for exhibitions, large conferences, events which require a large floor space, indoor recreation or other events.
Dimensions: The hall is 391 square metres (17 × 23 metres). There is also a raised stage area at the front of the hall, which is fully wheelchair accessible.
Capacity: With 16 round and 12 rectangular tables, the hall capacity is:
- up to 230 conference/theatre style
- up to 36 horseshoe style
- up to 36 boardroom/committee style
- up to 96 cabaret style (round tables only)
- up to 150 cabaret style (mix of round/rectangular tables)
- up to 300 standing reception
- data projector and 4 × 3 metre screen that can be used for presentations and a DVD system - picture quality in the hall is excellent
- sound/ PA system available with 1 fixed microphones and 2 handheld radio microphones, or 2 lapel microphones.
- overhead projector
- flipchart stands, pads and pens for hire
Catering: We can offer our full catering service. food will generally be provided in the room. Tea and coffee can either be provided in the room or tokens can be exchanged in our coffee shop for a drink of your choice.
For further information on availability or to make a viewing appointment, contact the Latton Bush Centre.