You can use a leisure card to get a discount at Harlow Leisurezone
To qualify for a leisure card you need to live in Harlow and:
- receive housing benefit or Council Tax support
- receive Universal Credit
- be registered disabled or have additional needs
- be a full-time student
You will need to provide evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria. Examples of the type of evidence we accept are:
|Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support||Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support statement|
|Universal Credit||Universal Credit statement|
|Registered disabled or special needs||
Current Disability Living Allowance award letter
Letter from a doctor
Personal Independence Payments (PIP) statement
|Full-time student||Current letter of acceptance on to a full time higher education course from a college or university|
You can get an application form from Contact Harlow.
To complete the form, you will also need:
- evidence to show you are a Harlow resident - dated recently
- passport sized photograph (size 2.5cm x 3cm)
- evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria
Once you have your card, you'll need to show it when you visit Leisurezone to claim your discount.
You'll need to renew your leisure card each year. Check your card's expiry date to see when you need to renew.