Leisure Card

You can use a leisure card to get a discount at Harlow Leisurezone 


To qualify for a leisure card you need to live in Harlow and:

  • receive housing benefit or Council Tax support
  • receive Universal Credit
  • be registered disabled or have additional needs
  • be a full-time student

 You will need to provide evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria. Examples of the type of evidence we accept are:

Qualifying criteria Evidence
Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support statement
Universal Credit Universal Credit statement
Registered disabled or special needs

Current Disability Living Allowance award letter

Letter from a doctor

Blue badge

Personal Independence Payments (PIP) statement

Full-time student Current letter of acceptance on to a full time higher education course from a college or university


You can get an application form from Contact Harlow.

To complete the form, you will also need:

  • evidence to show you are a Harlow resident - dated recently
  • passport sized photograph (size 2.5cm x 3cm)
  • evidence that you meet one of the 4 qualifying criteria

Once you have your card, you'll need to show it when you visit Leisurezone to claim your discount. 

You'll need to renew your leisure card each year. Check your card's expiry date to see when you need to renew.