The Licensing Act 2003 regulates:
- the supply of alcohol
- the provision of regulated entertainment
- the provision of late night refreshment
We are the licensing authority for the Harlow area. We are responsible for issuing these licenses:
We follow the four licensing objectives, which are:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- The prevention of public nuisance
- The protection of children from harm
We advertise the applications we receive for premises licences and club premises certificates.
To find out about how we make decisions on issuing licenses, read our Licensing Act 2003 Statement of Licensing Policy (pdf)
For more information please contact the Licensing Team.