Publication on the Harlow Local Development Plan – Pre-Submission Publication ran between Thursday 24 May and 4pm on Friday 6 July 2018.
The Local Plan and other documents remain available on the website.
Harlow Council has published the Pre-Submission Publication - Local Development Plan which provides a strategy for delivering growth for Harlow up to 2033.
The Plan also sets out a spatial vision for the future development of Harlow, including how many new homes are needed and where development will take place.
This version of the Plan is the final one before it is submitted for examination. This stage is known as the Regulation 19 Publication.
- Harlow Local Development Plan Pre-Submission Publication May 2018 (pdf)
- Policies Map (pdf)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (pdf)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment - Update June 2018 (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Report (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal - Non-Technical Summary (pdf)
- Statement of Representations Procedure (pdf)
- Statement of Availability (pdf)
- Data Consent Form (pdf)