Both Harlow Council and Essex County Council directly cover Harlow local authority services.
There are also representatives for the Harlow district in the European Parliament (MEPs).
Harlow Council has a Labour administration and 33 elected Councillors, three for each of the eleven wards.
Your Councillors can take up issues on your behalf and are here to represent your community.
Have your say
- Become a local Councillor
- Ask a question at a Council meeting
- Create or sign a petition
- Make a complaint about a Councillor
- Watch a webcast of a meeting
- Your Councillors
- Find your Harlow Councillor by postcode
- Your County Councillors
- Your MEPs
- Your MP
- Youth Council
- Councillor declarations, allowances and appointments
Agendas, minutes, decisions and descriptions of committees' responsibilities and membership:
- Audit and Standards Committee
- Cabinet Overview Working Group
- Call in Sub-Committee
- Development Management Committee
- Harlow Local Highways Panel
- Licensing Committee
- Licensing Sub-committee
- Scrutiny Committee
- Shareholder Sub-committee of HTS (Property and Environment) Limited