Harlow Council’s annual free admission bonfire and fireworks night takes place at the Showground in Harlow Town Park on Sunday 4 November 2018.
We organise the event with support from Great Parndon Community Association.
There will be no funfair, but there will be a food and refreshments village.
- Town Park map (pdf)
Look out for the Chair's chosen charities Streets2Homes and The Dolphin Children's Ward at Princess Alexandra Hospital, who will be shaking their collection buckets to raise vital funding!
- 6pm - join us at the Playhouse stage for music, dance, comedy and more before the display begins
- 6.45pm - bonfire lit
- 7pm - fireworks display starts
Parts of Fifth Avenue and roads serving Fifth Avenue will be closed for approximately 3.25 hours during 17:15 and 20:30 Sunday 4 November 2018.
- Limited parking available for Blue Badge holders only at Harlow Council Showground Town Park car park (off Fifth Avenue), before 6:15pm. Those parked in this car park will not be able to leave until Fifth Avenue has been reopened at 8.30pm.
- Council pay and display car parks located around the Town Park
- Pay and display car park at Harlow Town Train Station.
We ask residents to follow these safety guidlines:
- do not bring fireworks to the event.
- be careful with sparklers
- wrap up warmly and wear appropriate footwear - the Showground may be muddy.
- bring a torch
- leave pets at home
- children must be accompanied by an adult at all times - if children become lost or separated, please report to the Control Tent at the top of the Showground
- remain behind the safety barriers at all times.
A British Red Cross First Aid tent will situated at the top of the Showground
- the toilets next to Pets' Corner will be open, but may close from 8pm