Harlow Council Planning Register
The upgrade of the Planning Register software has been completed. However, documents from planning applications registered between 18 August 2016 to 1 November may not be viewable online as these are being added onto the new system. If you wish to view a specific application which is not currently available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Harlow Council’s Planning Register is a record of planning applications with associated documentation.
You can use the Planning Register to search for planning applications, appeals or an enforcement by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.
When making an online application via the Planning Portal please note the following to assist us in dealing with your application:
- Ensure you have read the appropriate help texts relating to completion of the planning application forms and addressed any issues covered.
- Drawings must include a scale bar. If your plans are larger than A3 size you should identify what size the drawings should be printed (A0, A1 etc.).
- Providing a summary of all attachments included with your application is very helpful.
- Attachments are restricted to the following file types: .pdf, .tif, .jpg, .gif, .doc, .xls, .bmp, .png, .plt, .txt. The maximum combined size of all files that can be uploaded is 25Mb. No individual file should be larger than 5Mb.
- We are unable to accept CAD drawings.
- If you submit drawings or fees by post, please ensure these are correctly addressed to 'Planning Portal Application', Planning Department, Harlow Council, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, Essex CM20 1WG and quote the Planning Portal Application number.
For details on what information is required when submitting a planning application or for pre application advice please see the Planning Permission page.
An application cannot be progressed until all appropriate information has been received.