Harlow Council is inviting charitable, voluntary or not-for-profit organisations to apply for a Council Partnership Grant for 2019-2021.
The Council offers Partnership Grants to support organisations in making positive, measurable contributions to local residents’ quality of life.
To apply for a grant, organisations will need to write an expression of interest to the Council. Your expression of interest should be under 700 words and must include:
- Name of organisation, charity number, contact person, contact telephone and email.
- Brief summary of your charitable purpose and how you would propose to use any grant awarded.
- How your organisation will contribute to the achievement of one or more of the Council’s priorities:
- more and better housing
- regeneration and a thriving community
- wellbeing and social inclusion
- a clean green environment
- successful children and young people
You need to send your expression of interest by 2 November 2018 to:
Harlow Council Community Wellbeing
The Water Gardens
Harlow Essex CM20 1WG
Tel. 01279 446302
The Council will invite successful organisations to submit full applications via email in November 2018.