Harlow Council will consider publishing events on the website calendar that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Events that are run by or in partnership with Harlow Council
- Events for charity or raising money for the community
- Free non-commercial events
- Events that support Harlow Council’s priorities (in the Corporate Plan)
All events must not bring Harlow Council’s reputation into disrepute, break any laws or be for party political or campaigning activities.
Register your event
To register your community event please email the event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The event details should include:
- Title of event
- Date and start time (end time optional)
- Description of the event
- Location/venue address
- Any costs for entry or per ticket or is it free?
- If raising money what is it for? e.g. school funds or charity (please include registered charity number)
- Is booking in advance required?
- Any contact details such as an email address, telephone number or website