Harlow Town Centre
Harlow’s Town Centre plays an important role as a key shopping and leisure centre located in West Essex. Almost completely free of roads within the shopping areas, the town centre has the first ever pedestrian thoroughfare in the country as well as an indoor mall,
- The Harvey Centre features some of the biggest names on the high street as well as over 30 independent retailers. The Harvey Centre is mostly undercover on two levels.
- The Water Gardens offers shops, restaurants set in landscaped gardens with tranquil ponds and water fountains. The Water Gardens is open air and spacious with wide walkways.
- Information on the Bus Station and booking tickets - providing both local travel services and travel to destinations throughout the UK and beyond.
- Information on Harlow Market - offer a wide choice of goods to residents and visitors and offers an opportunity for businesses to sell goods and services
- Leafleting and busking in the Town Centre
- Town Centre pitch rentals