- Apply for a resident or visitor permit
- Residential parking issues
- Residential Permit Schemes
- Traffic Orders
- Open front parking
We own the following pay and display car parks in Harlow:
Harlow has a huge cycle track network linking up all areas of the town.
Most destinations within Harlow are less than six miles from each other, making cycling an ideal way to travel.
If your journey is under five miles, cycling is often quicker than driving, especially during peak traffic times.
- Harlow cycle track map (pdf)
Harlow has a network of over 300 bus stops spread across the town providing excellent transport facilities for its residents.
The majority of bus routes are linked through the central Bus Station.
Use Taxi Check Live!™ to ensure that any taxi you use is licensed with Harlow Council. There are three taxi ranks in Harlow:
- in Terminus Street (Town Centre)
- outside The Harlow Playhouse (Town Centre)
- in front of Harlow Town railway station
Harlow is served by two railway stations;
Bus services and a taxi rank operate at the front of Harlow Town railway station. Cycle and car parking is available at both stations.