Annual Canvass

The Annual Canvass of the Electoral Register has now finished

At the end of July 2017 every household was sent a Household Enquiry Form (HEF) showing the details we currently hold for that address.

From 15 September to 22 October 2017 canvassers visited the homes that had not responded.

A final reminder was then sent in the post at the beginning of November 2017.

The new register is available for inspection at the Civic Centre.  We encourage you to check your details to ensure the information that we hold is correct. 

If you find that you are not on the Electoral Register or you move house you can register through Rolling Registration