The Latton Hall is a multipurpose conference hall suitable for exhibitions, large conferences, events which require a large floor space, indoor recreation or other events.
Before booking, we recommend contacting us to check availability or make a viewing appointment.
To make a booking you need to complete a Latton Bush Centre booking form (pdf) and send it to the centre.
The hall is 391 square metres (17 × 23 metres).
With 16 round and 12 rectangular tables, the hall capacity is:
- up to 230 conference or theatre style
- up to 36 horseshoe style
- up to 36 boardroom or committee style
- up to 96 cabaret style (round tables only)
- up to 150 cabaret style (mix of round and rectangular tables)
- up to 300 standing reception
- data projector and 4 × 3 metre screen that can be used for presentations and a DVD system
- sound and PA system available with 1 fixed microphones and 2 handheld radio microphones, or 2 lapel microphones
- overhead projector
- flipchart stands, pads and pens for hire
We can offer our full catering service. Food will generally be provided in the room. Tea and coffee can either be provided in the room or tokens can be exchanged in our coffee shop for a drink of your choice.