You can find the latest information on the local, county and PFCC elections that took place on 6 May on our latest elections news page

Events on council land

Warning text

We are currently not accepting applications for events on council land due to coronavirus restrictions.

If you are looking to use the town for any activities or events you need to get permission from the landowner.

In the town centre, Harlow Council is responsible for:

  • Broad Walk
  • East Gate
  • Terminus Street
  • Market Square
  • West Square

If you are looking to hold any activities or events in these areas, you will need to apply for our permission.

If your event is taking place in The Water Gardens or The Harvey Centre, you will need to apply to them for their permission.

Depending on the nature of the event there may be a hire and administration charge - we will confirm this as part of the application process.