Voting in the general election

If you can't make polling day, you still have until 5pm on 26 June to apply for a proxy vote. If you will be voting in person, remember to bring your ID. No ID? Apply for a Voter Authority Certificate by 5pm on 26 June.

Disabled parking bays

A disabled parking bay is a parking space on a public road which is marked by a white line around a wheelchair sign, or around the word ‘disabled’.

If you are a Blue Badge holder and you want to have a marked bay on a public road, most of the time, you will need to apply to Essex County Council (ECC).

ECC own the majority of roads in Harlow, so more often or not, they need to create the bay.

If you have applied to ECC and they cannot create the bay because they do not own the road, or you already know that Harlow Council owns the land, then you can apply to us for a bay.