HTS (Property and Environment) Limited is a company set up by Harlow Council to provide environmental and property maintenance services.
These services include:
- council housing repairs and maintenance (including garage repairs)
- council building repairs and maintenance
- street cleaning, dumped rubbish collection and graffiti removal
- grass cutting and landscape maintenance
- cleaning and caretaking of communal areas
- pest control
- stray dog collection
- drainage, gully and highways repairs on council land
The company is headed up by Managing Director, John Phillips, and Non-Executive Chair of the Company Board, Michael Harrowven.
Three councillors – Bob Davis, Simon Carter and Chris Vince - serve on the company’s board.
The Shareholder Sub-committee approve key decisions made by HTS (Property and Environment) and hold the board to account.