Our annual free admission bonfire and fireworks night will take place at the Showground in Harlow Town Park on Sunday 6 November 2022.
At 6.45pm the bonfire will be lit.
At 7pm the fireworks display will start.
Parts of Fifth Avenue, Park Lane, School Lane and some roads serving these roads will be closed for around 3.25 hours between 5.15pm and 8.30pm on Sunday 6 November 2022.
There is limited parking available for Blue Badge holders only at the Showground car park before 6:15pm (people parked in this car park will not be able to leave until Fifth Avenue has been reopened at 8.30pm).
Post Office Road car park will be free from 6pm to 8pm.
School Lane car park will be free from 6pm to 8pm.
Altham Grove car park will be free from 6pm to 8pm.
Wych Elm car park will be free from 6pm to 8pm.
The Water Gardens car park will be free from 6pm to 8pm.
You can look at the locations of our other council car parks.
There is also a large car park at Harlow Town train station.
The toilets next to Pets' Corner will be open, but will close from 8pm.
We ask residents to follow these safety guidelines:
- do not bring fireworks to the event
- be careful with sparklers
- wrap up warmly and wear appropriate footwear - the Showground may be muddy
- bring a torch
- leave pets at home
- children must be accompanied by an adult at all times - if children become lost or separated, please report to the control tent at the top of the Showground
- remain behind the safety barriers at all times