We use partnerships grants to support organisations in making positive, measurable contributions to the quality of life of Harlow residents, which are linked to the council’s objectives.
We are inviting expressions of interest charitable, voluntary or not-for-profit organisations to apply for a partnership grant for the period 2022-2025 (subject to budget).
Your expression of interest should be no longer than 700 words and must include:
- name of organisation
- charity number
- contact person
- contact telephone number and email
- a brief summary of your charitable purpose and how you would propose to use any grant awarded
- how your organisation will contribute to the achievement of one or more of the following priorities:
- support the town’s financial, health and social recovery from the coronavirus pandemic and address issues of the impact of long COVID on residents and business
- improve social inclusion and reduce inequality
- address the issues (affordability of food, debt and other financial worries) compounded by the increased cost of living
- reduce loneliness and social isolation
- improve opportunities for employment, training and skills development
- increase volunteering opportunities
- support physical and mental health and wellbeing initiatives and promote suicide prevention work
Expressions of interest closed at 11.59pm on Sunday 30 January 2022.
We will invite successful organisations to submit a full application and we will send application packs via email during the week commencing Monday 31 January 2022.