House in multiple occupation: public register

Registers of houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licences and temporary exemption notices in Harlow: 

If you think people are living in a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) that doesn’t have a licence, you can report it to us.

Once we receive your report, we will investigate the property and contact you to let you know the outcome.

You can find out more about HMO standards and landlord responsibilities on Shelter

Contact information

Environmental Health
Harlow Council
Civic Centre
The Water Gardens
College Square
Harlow CM20 1WG