Garage repairs

Garage repairs are provided by HTS (Property & Environment) Limited

If your council garage needs to be repaired, you need to make a report to the repairs centre. 

You can report a repair by:

When reporting your repair, please give us as much information as possible. This will help us get the correct materials and book enough time to complete the job.