Antisocial behaviour case reviews
If you have reported antisocial behaviour, and no action has been taken, or if you feel the action taken has been inadequate, you can ask us to review the case through the community trigger.
We will only review your case if you:
- have reported 3 or more antisocial behaviour incidents to us or another agency (such as the police or your landlord) in the last 6 months
- have reported one or more hate crime incidents to us or another agency (such as the police or your landlord) in the last 6 months
- reported all the incidents within one month of the incident happening
To request a case review, you will need:
- your housing landlord or managing agent details (if you have one)
- the dates you reported the incidents
- who you reported the incidents to
- any incident or reference numbers you have
- details of the incidents (including the location and who was involved)
- details of any witnesses
- anyone else affected
- how you have been affected
- if any previous action has been taken
- your name, address and contact number
Once we have received your review request, we will:
- acknowledge your referral within 3 working days
- carry out an initial assessment of your referral within 10 working days
If your case does not qualify for a review, we will contact you to tell you why and the appeal process.
If your case qualifies for a review, we will hold a meeting with the agencies who have been involved with the case. This could be us, the police or your landlord, for example.
During the meeting, we will review how the agencies dealt with your case and then make recommendations on how to resolve the problem.
We will let you know the outcome of the case review and the recommendations within 10 working days of the meeting.
If you disagree with the outcome of the case review, you can appeal to us in writing within 21 days of receiving your decision letter.
|Antisocial behaviour case reviews||October 2016 to April 2018|
|Number of community triggers received||6|
|Number of times the threshold for review was not met||6|
|Number of case reviews carried out||0|
|Number of case reviews that resulted in recommendations being made||0|