We have 9 noticeboards in Harlow that display local information and allow you to see what is happening in your area.
Our noticeboards are located in:
- Bush Fair
- Coppice Hatch
- Old Harlow (maintained by the Flower Box in Old Harlow High Street)
- Pollards Hatch
- Seeleys (maintained by the Flower Box in Old Harlow High Street)
- The Hoo
- Watlington Road (Maintained by the Flower Box in Old Harlow High Street)
Any notice boards not listed here are not the responsibility of Harlow Council.
Local community or resident groups, charities or not for profit organisations can apply to display information about an event or opportunity that people in the area would be interested in.
- not promote political parties or events
- be non-commercial, except for events or advertising sponsored by the council or our approved partners
- not be business-related, seek to increase business profits or recruit employees
- not directly promote a religious cause
- be for events held at a public venue
- not be likely to cause offence to public taste and decency
- keep to the council’s equality and diversity policies and not break anti-discrimination legislation
- include contact details and make clear who has published the information
- be of an acceptable production standard, in portrait A4 or A5 size
We review the boards every month, so you need to supply your notice at least 1 month in advance of the date you’d like it to be published.
You need to send your notice to: Community noticeboards, Harlow Council, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens Harlow, Essex CM20 1WG.
You can also bring them to the Civic Centre.
When you send your notice, make sure you indicate which board it is for.
As there is limited space, we are not able to display all notices. We will take the final decision on what will be displayed. We will remove and destroy any unauthorised material.