Disabled person parking permit

We no longer issue disabled person parking permits. All existing permits will still be recognised by the North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP) - who patrol the Harlow Council parking areas - until they expire. 

We will still issue a new permit for a change of vehicle to cover the permit until it expires.

Disabled drivers can still park free of charge in any of the council-owned car parks by displaying their Blue Badge.

If you would still like a disabled permit to use alongside your Blue Badge, the NEPP can still issue a similar permit. You can apply by email at parking@colchester.gov.uk or by phone 01206 282316.

If you also need a disabled parking bay (marked on the street), you can apply for a bay on the Essex County Council website.