Register to vote

You must be registered to vote to be able to vote in the upcoming general election. If you're not registered, you still have until 11.59pm on 18 June to do so.

Residential Permit Scheme

If you would like your parking area to be permitted or have parking restrictions, such as double yellow lines, you can request to have a Residential Permit Scheme.

To apply for a Residential Permit Scheme, you need to:

  • provide a petition with at least 25 signatures.

Once we receive your petition, we will:

  • consider it within 6 months
  • publish a traffic order for consultation

If a traffic order consultation has taken place previously, but there was not enough of a resident uptake for a permit scheme, we will only consult again after 3 years have passed.

Contact information

Parking Services
Harlow Council
Civic Centre
The Water Gardens
College Square
CM20 1WG