National lockdown rules apply in Harlow. You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You can now access community testing in Harlow to find out if you might have the virus without symptoms.

Street sign problem

We are responsible for providing and maintaining street name signs.

You can report issues with street signs to us, if they are:

  • damaged
  • faded
  • graffiti covered
  • spelt incorrectly
  • missing

You can also request a new street sign, as long as you have a reason why it is needed.

To report a problem with a street sign, you will need:

  • the location of the sign
  • description of the problem
  • a photo of the problem (if you have one)
  • your contact details